PR Matters (UK) Ltd specialises in publicity for drama, comedy and factual entertainment productions in television and film. Founded by publicist Anya Noakes, formerly head of Drama Publicity at ITV and with many years experience in the film and television industries, the company handles all aspects of unit and release publicity for top independent production companies including Hat Trick Productions (Outnumbered, Have I Got News For You, The Suspicions of Mr Whicher), Plum Pictures (Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald, George Clarke's Amazing Spaces, James May's Man Lab), Angst Productions (Mock the Week) Hartswood Films (Sherlock, Men Behaving Badly) and The Hairy Bikers. We work with all the major TV channels: BBC One, Two, Three and Four, ITV, Channel 4, Sky 1,Sky Arts, UKTV and more.
PR Matters undertake all aspects of unit and release publicity ensuring comprehensive, structured and individually tailored PR campaigns across the media, including print, broadcast, on-line and trade press and across social media platforms.
We offer the following:
- The preparation and dissemination of press releases
- The compilation of comprehensive press packs including synopses, production notes, interviews with key cast and crew, background information, anecdotes and biographies
- Behind-the-scenes interviews for EPKs (electronic press kits) and DVD extras
- Complete collaboration with stills photographers and picture desks to identify key images for both unit and specials set ups and to help with talent liaison, approvals and picture captioning
- Close liaison with programme commissioners and in-house press officers
- Press junkets
- Press days
- Publicity events
- Collation and dissemination of press cuttings and on-line links
- Preparation of press comment
- Close liaison with publishers where there is a book tie-in to ensure a co-ordinated campaign
- On-line campaigns via social media including Twitter and Facebook
We also offer personal PR and thorough media training for talent of all ages as well as advising on and supplying copy for websites.
PR Matters act as a vital liaison between producers, cast, crew and media, creating the publicity materials that help to sell the film or television programme to broadcasters, distributors, the press and the public.